DESIGN TEAM CALL!!!
December 20, 2015
The Retro Rubber Challenge is looking for Design Team Members!! We want to add three additional crafters to our current team!
The Retro Rubber Challenge Blog encourages you to use "retro" stamps by breathing new life into your old stamps. Break out your older, unloved stamps that are 1 year or older for our challenges.
Design Team Requirements:
- Passionate about stamping!
- Participate in 2 to 3 challenges per month.
- Maintain an active blog and post the challenge on your blog at the start of each challenge.
- Use of older stamps and/or supplies.
- Projects must use quality supplies and stamped images.
- Images must be photographed well, not blurry or distorted.
- Work must be high quality with time and effort put into the work.
- Great coloring and stamp techniques.
- Great card coordination (i.e. – color combos, layers, embellishments).
- Projects must be submitted in a timely manner.
- Commenting on participants’ blogs is a MUST, as we love our participants and want them to come back!
- Length of term – 6 months (January thru June/July thru December).
- Be on Facebook – we have a private FB group.
Deadline to apply: January 11, 2016. Lucky team members will be notified by January 15, 2016. Your first project would be due by January 29, 2016.
Email your contact information plus blog address and samples of your work to Jane Knudsen at email@example.com.