I think I was a little optimistic on the title for this challenge. It's almost the end of October so depending on where you live, it might be a little chilly for a picnic! As per usual - we are due for snow this week - just in time for Halloween! Either way, use at least three of the five listed colors and create a card! Join us!
Are you on Facebook? If you share our challenge on your Facebook page, we will happily share your post!
To be considered for a Top Pick and to receive comments - be sure to link your card below!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends November 3, 2023.
We are excited to welcome Prudence Nagin as our Guest Designer! Prudence posts her cards on her instagram account called Penguin Parade. Her insta will inspire you with a mix of layered and clean and simple. I adore these bright and cheery flowers that invite your eye to drink in all the details! Those sweet butterflies are the perfect finish to this card! Be sure to pop over and leave Prudence some love!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
taking a break
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB218. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the Linky Tools by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.