We have a delicious summer treat for our new challenge. It's a color challenge to use three of the five colors - yellow, pink/red, orange, green or brown. The design team happened to use ice cream cones in our projects - you do not have to! It was a happy accident! (or we are all craving ice cream!) Join us!
Remember to use a stamp older than a year and you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Are you on Facebook? If you share our challenge on your Facebook page, we will happily share your post!
To be considered for a Top Pick and to receive comments - be sure to link your card below!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends June 16, 2023.
We are excited to welcome Tammy Fite as our Guest Designer! Tammy stamps at the aptly named blog - Stamp with Tammy. Tammy creates layered and one layer cards that have great style and technique! Tammy's card for us is absolutely gorgeous with those sweet layered flowers. It looks like pattern paper and not stamped! Beautiful! Stop by and leave a comment for Tammy!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
taking a break
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB208. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the Linky Tools by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.