It is hard to believe but we are at challenge 200! I never thought we would still be going and its down to all of you who play along and the wonderful design team! I would like to say a special thank you to Claire and Neva who have been with me since the beginning! We are celebrating with a fun sketch so craft away and join us!
Remember to use a stamp older than a year and you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Are you on Facebook? If you share our challenge on your Facebook page, we will happily share your post!
To be considered for a Top Pick and to receive comments - be sure to link your card below!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends February 24, 2023.
We are excited to welcome Stephanie Severin back as our guest designer! Stephanie blogs at Ingenious Inkling. Something I love about Stephanie's blog is all the techniques that she uses - so inspiring! Love that! Speaking of love - isn't this card a sweet beauty! It celebrates one of my favorite drinks and that paper is out of this world! The bottom piece looks a bit like beer foam (or honey - lol!). Be sure to stop by Stephanie's blog and leave her a comment or two!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB200. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the Linky Tools by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.