We are back with a theme challenge to use ombre on a card - basically different shades of the same color. Be sure to join us!
Remember to use a stamp older than a year and you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Are you on Facebook? If you share our challenge on your Facebook page, we will happily share your post!
To be considered for a Top Pick and to receive comments - be sure to link your card below!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends November 18, 2022.
We are sad to announce that Maria will be leaving our design team. Maria has been a sheer joy to have on our team. She always makes very thoughtful special cards and we will miss her creative talent. We wish her the best in her next step and hope she enjoys all of her free time! Thank you Maria for everything!
We are excited to welcome Helen Finley as our Guest Designer. Helen blogs at Moments of Crafting and they are some moments! Helen is super creative and does wonders with watercolors! This card is a prime example of that! The colors are bright and the image sweet perfection! Visit her blog and leave her a comment or two!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB195. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the Linky Tools by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.