Challenge 194 | It's The 90's!
October 25, 2022
We are on our last decade of colors for this year! It time for some 90's colors. Use at least three of the following: earthy tones of terra cotta, rustic gold, reds, browns or dark teals! Join us!
Remember to use a stamp older than a year and you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Are you on Facebook? If you share our challenge on your Facebook page, we will happily share your post!
To be considered for a Top Pick and to receive comments - be sure to link your card below!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends November 4, 2022.
We are excited to welcome Lisa Krewenka as our Guest Designer! Lisa blogs at Stamp Buddies. She is great at mixing different patterns and prints with her designs and they are stunning! Case in point - this little snowboarding sweetie!! Be sure to stop by and leave Lisa a comment!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB194. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the Linky Tools by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.
It was so fun to create with this challenge. Thank you for the opportunity to guest design. My mind is thinking on those colors. Such a fun challenge!
Posted by: Lisa K | October 25, 2022 at 01:40 PM