Challenge 188 | Anything Goes!
August 02, 2022
Anything Goes is our new challenge! Go. Now. Make a Card. Enter. Simple! Join us!
Remember to use a stamp older than a year and you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Are you on Facebook? If you share our challenge on your Facebook page, we will happily share your post!
To be considered for a Top Pick and to receive comments - be sure to link your card below!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends August 12, 2022.
We are excited to welcome Arlene Rose as our Guest Designer! Arlene blogs at Sundaystamper Papercrafts. Arlene will delight your eyes with her ability to stamp and watercolor images that are so impressive they look real! When Arlene first sent me this card, I wasn't sure what I liked best - the colors - the trees - the owls and I finally landed on the owls! I love them! They remind me of the owl in the old tootsie pop commercial - how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? Spoiler alert - three! Fun all the way around with this card and at Arlene's blog. Be sure to stop by Sundaystamper Papercrafts and leave a comment!!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB188. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the Linky Tools by the due date.
- You may enter no more than 5 times.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.