Challenge 187 | Tic Tac Toe!
July 19, 2022
It's time for a tic tac toe challenge! Up, down, diagonal, across - choose your 3 and make a card! Join us!
Remember to use a stamp older than a year and you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Are you on Facebook? If you share our challenge on your Facebook page, we will happily share your post!
To be considered for a Top Pick and to receive comments - be sure to link your card below!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends July 29, 2022.
We are excited to welcome Lisa Krewenka as our Guest Designer! Lisa blogs at Stamp Buddies, a fun blog that she shares with other crafty ladies! Lisa creates sweet treasures with fun layouts and pops of colors! For example, Lisa made not one, but two fun cards for this challenge! I adore both of them - lots of whimsy and brightness! Be sure to pop by Stamp Buddies and leave Lisa a comment or two!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB187. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the Linky Tools by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.
Thank you for the opportunity to guest design. I love these challenges and this on is so much fun! I stopped at two, but had so many more ideas.
Posted by: Lisa K | July 19, 2022 at 05:05 AM