Challenge 186 | Sketch This!
July 05, 2022
We have a lovely sketch with a ton of possibilities! Let's see what you can do! Join us!
Remember to use a stamp older than a year and you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Are you on Facebook? If you share our challenge on your Facebook page, we will happily share your post!
To be considered for a Top Pick and to receive comments - be sure to link your card below!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends July 15, 2022.
We are excited to welcome Victoria Hayes as our Guest Designer. Vicky blogs at Crafting Clare's Paper Moments. What an absolute delight it is to visit this blog! I am enthralled every time I visit and leave feeling inspired. Stunning cards await your eyes - which look simple but are oh so elegant (so you know they are anything but simple!). This card is a perfect example - to use a stencil/stripes and circles for the elements that show off the flowers! What a brilliant interpretation of the sketch! Be sure to stop by and leave a comment!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB186. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the Linky Tools by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.
Thank you so much for the warm welcome. Lovely to come and guest with you ladies :)
Posted by: Vicky | July 12, 2022 at 12:43 PM