We have a theme challenge this go around and hopefully you won't get dizzy using circles, circles, circles! Just use circles on your card with paper, stamps or shapes! Join us!
Remember to use a stamp older than a year and you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Are you on Facebook? If you share our challenge on your Facebook page, we will happily share your post!
To be considered for a Top Pick and to receive comments - be sure to link your card below!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends July 1, 2022.
We are excited to welcome Elizabeth Stewart as our guest designer! Elizabeth blogs at Paper Sweetness and that describes her cards to a T! I enjoy visiting because I always leave inspired - whether it's a one layer or lots of layers - there is plenty to see! Elizabeth liked our challenge so much - she made two cards! And I adore them both! Be sure to visit Paper Sweetness and leave a comment!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB185. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the Linky Tools by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.