It's time for a new color challenge and we are groovin' with the 60's! Here's what you need to know for this color decade - we will list five popular colors from the 60's and you have to use three of the five colors on your card (plus one old stamp, of course)! Have fun with this, make a card and join us!
We say goodbye to the lovely Maria Rodriquez with this challenge. She is taking some time off and hopes to be back with us soon! Maria has been a joy to work with and we wish her the best!
Remember to use a stamp older than a year and you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Are you on Facebook? If you share our challenge on your Facebook page, we will happily share your post!
To be considered for a Top Pick and to receive comments - be sure to link your card below!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends April 8, 2022.
We are excited to welcome Jolanda Johnstone as our Guest Designer! Jolanda blogs at Inque Spot Studio. A treat for every visitor, Jolanda showcases her talents in her clean cardmaking style. I enjoy seeing Jolanda's take on each challenge she tries and each card she makes. This sweet card gives us a bit of spring and a whole lot of happiness with the 60's bright colors! A true delight! Be sure to pop over and leave Jolanda a comment!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB179. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the Linky Tools by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.