Challenge 175 | Love Love Love!
February 01, 2022
We are all about Love for this theme challenge. Show us how much you love someone or something and join us!
Remember to use a stamp older than a year and you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Are you on Facebook? If you share our challenge on your Facebook page, we will happily share your post!
To be considered for a Top Pick and to receive comments - be sure to link your card below!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends February 11, 2022.
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB175. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the Linky Tools by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.
Always love, love, love coming here to play along! Thanks for hosting a blog that lets us all love the oldies we all have :o) Nancy J
Posted by: Nancy | February 01, 2022 at 08:29 AM
Hello Nancy, I'm so happy you are playing along with us, as you said, we all have those oldies but goodies stamp sets that we couldn't get rid of so this is the perfect challenge to use yours.
Thank you for your kind words.
Please, stay healthy and safe.
Posted by: Maria A Rodriguez | February 02, 2022 at 11:53 AM
Great Cards and Great Challenge! Love, Love, Love!
Posted by: Theresa P | February 02, 2022 at 02:11 PM