Challenge 174 | Dig It!
January 18, 2022
It's our first challenge of 2022 and we have a treat for you! Every time we have a color challenge this year, we will be using colors from a specific decade. We have chosen the 50's to kick the year off! Here's how it will work - we will list five popular colors from the 50's and you have to use three of the five colors on your card (plus one old stamp, of course)! This should be fun so be sure to make a card and join us!
We are also thrilled to announce new Design Team Member - Heather Heroldt! Heather has been a huge supporter of this challenge over the years and we are so happy that she joined our team!
Remember to use a stamp older than a year and you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Are you on Facebook? If you share our challenge on your Facebook page, we will happily share your post!
To be considered for a Top Pick and to receive comments - be sure to link your card below!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends January 28, 2022.
We are excited to welcome Connie Griffin as our Guest Designer for this challenge! Connie is known as Connie Crafter and blogs at Connie's Crafty Creations. Connie creates beautiful and unique cards that are such a delight to look at! This card is a perfect example of that - a great layout with the colors showcased fabulously! Pop over and check out Connie's blog! Don't forget to leave a comment or two!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB174. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the Linky Tools by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.
Thanks again, it was fun playing along :)
Posted by: Connie Griffin | January 18, 2022 at 08:17 AM
That's my decade & I love pastels! Didn't even know they were popular in the 50s, but I'll be entering the challenge, for sure! Great new twist for the color challenges!
Posted by: Greta H | January 18, 2022 at 09:23 AM