Anything Goes is our new challenge! Go. Now. Make a Card. Enter. Simple! Join us!
Are you on Facebook? If you share our challenge on your Facebook page, we will happily share your post!
To be considered for a Top Pick and to receive comments - be sure to link your card below!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends August 13, 2021.
We are excited to welcome Debbie Mageed as our guest designer! Debbie blogs at Secrets To Stamping and I think she does know the secret to stamping! Skill, talent and heart - and Debbie shows that off with each project she does especially this beautiful card. Debbie is also a former design team member and I consider her a great friend to myself and all of our team. Visit Debbie's blog and leave a comment but be sure to wander through the blog and enjoy her creations!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB164. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the Linky Tools by the due date.
- You may enter no more than 5 times.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.