Challenge 159 | Anything Goes!
May 25, 2021
Anything Goes is our new challenge! Go. Now. Make a Card. Enter. Simple! Join us!
Remember to use a stamp older than a year and you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Are you on Facebook? If you share our challenge on your Facebook page, we will happily share your post!
To be considered for a Top Pick and to receive comments - be sure to link your card below!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends June 4, 2021.
We are excited to welcome Katrina Bufton as our Guest Designer! Katrina blogs at Katrina's Crafting Blog aka Cornish Kat. This is a must visit blog. Every card looks effortless and each one is sheer perfection. Be sure to pop over and visit Katrina's Crafting Blog!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB159. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the Linky Tools by the due date.
- You may enter no more than 5 times.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.
Love the DT makes, I cant beleive how old my stamp is!! Oops only used it once before!!! Hazel xx
Posted by: Hazel Thomson | May 25, 2021 at 09:12 AM
Thanks for the fun. The DT projects are so lovely. Vee xx
Posted by: Vee | May 26, 2021 at 07:58 AM