Challenge 151 | Red + Black + White + Gray
February 02, 2021
We are going with just four colors for this challenge. Black, white, grey and red. Seems easy to do but is it? Our designers did a bang up job with this challenge! What can you do? Join us!
Remember to use a stamp older than a year and you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Are you on Facebook? If you share our challenge on your Facebook page, we will happily share your post!
To be considered for a Top Pick and to receive comments - be sure to link your card below!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends February 12, 2021.
We are excited to welcome back Heather Heroldt as guest designer! Heather blogs at Heather's Pages and made us a sweet tag for our challenge. It looks perfect for attaching to a Valentine's gift! Heather has been a huge supporter of this challenge and has rarely missed entering one. Her talents are the bomb and she has a keen eye for her craft! Be sure to pop by Heather's Pages and leave a comment!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB151. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the Linky Tools by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.
Gorgeous cards team👏👏👏👏💐 congrats, hugs and good vibes 😊
Posted by: elisa | February 02, 2021 at 05:11 AM