Challenge 141 | Anything Goes!
August 11, 2020
Anything Goes is our new challenge! Go. Now. Make a Card. Enter. Simple! Join us!
Remember to use a stamp older than a year and you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Are you on Facebook? If you share our challenge on your Facebook page, we will happily share your post!
To be considered for a Top Pick and to receive comments - be sure to link your card below!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends August 21, 2020.
We are happy to have Tenia Nelson back with us as guest designer! Tenia blogs at Jazzy Paper Designs and everything she makes is a winner! Uber talented and unique - visit Tenia's blog and leave a comment for her! Thank you for joining us!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
taking a break
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB141. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the Linky Tools by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.
Lovely makes from the DT, Hazel xx
Posted by: Hazel Thomson | August 18, 2020 at 02:48 AM
Hi there, I was questioned as to the age of my stamps on my entry. The year the stamps were acquired is clearly listed in my ingredients list. It would only take a minute to completely read my post. Thank you
Posted by: Alicia O'Bryant | August 18, 2020 at 07:04 PM
Our apologies Alicia. Sometimes we just overlook something in plain sight!
Posted by: Jane Knudsen | August 22, 2020 at 12:42 PM