It's time for a sketch challenge and to make it even better we are partnering with the Double Trouble Challenge!
Here’s the cool part: by teaming with Double Trouble you get to play along with their challenge as well! All you need to do is follow their requirements which are super easy and fun!
Directions: You may use more than the recipe ingredients stipulated but you must include at least the required minimum of each ingredient for successful results.
THING 3: Twisted Sister says, "Let's get straight to the point. From my point of view, I see a sketch with sharp angles so here's MY angle: Using the sketch, create a project using at least one angular shape without round corners, i.e., triangles, quadrilaterals such as square, rectangle, parallelogram, rhombus, etc. That's my angle and I'm sticking to it!"
Be sure to visit their website – Double Trouble Challenge – to get all the details for their challenge to make sure that you are following their requirements as well!
So here we go! Double the fun! Double the Trouble!
Remember to use a stamp older than a year and you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Are you on Facebook? If you share our challenge on your Facebook page, we will happily share your post!
To be considered for a Top Pick and to receive comments - be sure to link your card below!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends June 26, 2020.
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
taking a break
taking a break
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB137. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the Linky Tools by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.