Challenge 118 | Let's Sketch!
August 27, 2019
We love a good sketch and we hope you do too! The simplicity of this sketch lends itself to a lot of possibilities! Join us!
Remember to use a stamp older than a year and you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Are you on Facebook? If you share our challenge on your Facebook page, we will happily share your post!
To be considered for a Top Pick and to receive comments - be sure to link your card below!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends September 6, 2019.
We are excited to welcome Cindy Beach as our guest designer! Cindy blogs at Stamps Paper and Ink and boy oh boy does she create some masterpieces! Just look at this stunner! I love how the black and white background makes everything pop! Be sure to visit Cindy and leave her some love!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
taking a break
taking a break
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB118. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the Linky Tools by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.
I find it interesting that you want stamps that are at least a year old to be used on your cards, yet you have design members who seem to think Feb. 2019 is a year old. I was interested in this challenge and have taken it a time or two because beleive me, I have stamps that are 20 years old, and it certainly is fun to use some of those oldie but goodies, but it just find it ironic that even your dt does not seem to follow the rules. Just saying what I have observed.
Posted by: Liz Williams | August 29, 2019 at 02:00 PM
This was an oversight and the blog in question has been corrected. Our design team does follow the rules set by RRBC. This was a simple mistake where the wrong year was posted. The stamps used are, in fact, from February 2018 and are over a year old. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We appreciate that you visited our design team blogs! Happy crafting!!
Posted by: Jane Knudsen | September 02, 2019 at 04:40 PM
Sketches are well outside my comfort zone but I had a go - thanks for the challenge!
Posted by: Angelnorth | September 06, 2019 at 02:04 AM