Challenge 116 | Tic Tac Toe!
July 30, 2019
Jan Clothier has challenged us once again with a Tic Tac Toe to try! Join us and see what you can do with this one!
Remember to use a stamp older than a year and you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Are you on Facebook? If you share our challenge on your Facebook page, we will happily share your post!
To be considered for a Top Pick and to receive comments - be sure to link your card below!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends August 9, 2019.
We are excited to welcome back Joanne Allison as our Guest Designer! Joanne's blog is called Ambrosia and Iron and contains sumptuous creations that you will ooh and aah over! I love how this red ornament just pops off the card! Visit Joanne and leave her a comment or two!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
taking a break
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB116. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the Linky Tools by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.
Just had to enter twice since I was playing with some old stamps. Great designs by the DT!
Posted by: Theresa P | August 01, 2019 at 07:34 AM
Didn't see any scrapbook layouts but I entered mine anyway. Hope that's okay. Loved the tic-tac-toe board!
Posted by: Cheryl Even | August 03, 2019 at 03:46 PM