Here we are mid July and flowers are in full bloom! I love pansies so I drew our color challenge from them! Use purple, yellow and green on your card! Join Us!
Are you on Facebook? If you share our challenge on your Facebook page, we will happily share your post!
To be considered for a Top Pick and to receive comments - be sure to link your card below!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends July 26, 2019.
We are excited to have the talented Ruth Muzeen joining us as our Guest Designer! Ruth's blog - Flower Sparkle - shows off her creative skills to the max! You will be inspired just looking at her cards - so striking and elegant!! So many beautiful cards and lots of flowers (just like the name!)! Be sure to pop in and leave Ruth some love!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB115. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the Linky Tools by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.