Challenge 113 | Anything Goes!
June 18, 2019
Anything Goes is our new challenge! Go. Now. Make a Card. Enter. Simple! Join us!
Remember to use a stamp older than a year and you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Are you on Facebook? If you share our challenge on your Facebook page, we will happily share your post!
To be considered for a Top Pick and to receive comments - be sure to link your card below!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends June 28, 2019.
The delightful and delovely Julie Gearinger is back as our guest designer! All you need to do is visit Stamping with Julie Gearinger to be able to see the amazing cards that she creates! Always gorgeous all the time!! Be sure to stop by and visit!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
on a break
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB113. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the Linky Tools by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.
Linky appears to be down ... it's erroring on multiple blogs this morning. Here's my card. https://ingeniousinkling.typepad.com/ingenious_inkling/2019/06/patriotic-birthday.html
Posted by: SmilynStef | June 24, 2019 at 04:12 AM
I've been trying to upload for 30 mins, but no joy - just lots of error messages :-(
Sorry - there is obviously a problem with the Linky tool...
Here's my card:-
Posted by: Cath Wilson | June 25, 2019 at 01:38 AM