Challenge 109 | Anything Goes!
April 23, 2019
Anything Goes is our new challenge! Go. Now. Make a Card. Enter. Simple! Join us!
Remember to use a stamp older than a year and you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Are you on Facebook? If you share our challenge on your Facebook page, we will happily share your post!
To be considered for a Top Pick and to receive comments - be sure to link your card below!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends May 3, 2019.
We are welcoming back Elizabeth Stewart as our guest designer! Elizabeth blogs at her aptly named blog Paper Sweetness. Her cards are truly sweetness and light! I love her clean style and cards that you just would love to receive in the mail! Be sure to stop by and visit Paper Sweetness for some pretty amazing inspiration!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
taking a break
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB109. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the Linky Tools by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.
This is a most inspiring challenge and just look at all the fabulous team samples! I'll play along next week, I hope. Off to visit each talented designer now. Thank you!
Posted by: Leslie Miller | April 23, 2019 at 05:31 PM
Thank you to the DT for inspiration. I'll try to get to your individual blogs to leave a comment. Your challenge is so easy to participate in because it's most difficult to part with old stamps...at least for me it is!
Posted by: Karen Finkle | April 26, 2019 at 05:20 AM
Gorgeous inspiration DT!
Posted by: Tammy A | May 01, 2019 at 07:36 AM
Love all of the inspoiration!! For some reason, my thumbnail did not worl- sorry about that :-) Hugs and I hope all of you have a blessed week!
Posted by: Julie Gearinger | May 01, 2019 at 08:27 AM