Challenge 106 | Mad About Stripes!
March 12, 2019
It is time to earn your stripes! You can use any type of stripes on your card - stamped, paper, or texture! Join us!
Remember to use a stamp older than a year and you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Are you on Facebook? If you share our challenge on your Facebook page, we will happily share your post!
To be considered for a Top Pick and to receive comments - be sure to link your card below!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends March 22, 2019.
We are excited to welcome Greta Hess as our Guest Designer! Greta has a lovely blog called GG Creations and boy does she create! Visit this blog immediately! You won't regret it! Greta has a fun card style and uses many techniques to create her cards! And talk about this little gem that she did for us! I love the embossed stripes that she used! Stop by and leave some love for Greta!!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
taking a break
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB106. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the Linky Tools by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.
fun challenge and wonderful DT inspiration :)
Posted by: Rose Miller | March 14, 2019 at 07:50 PM