Challenge 101 | Happy Holidays!
December 04, 2018
We are celebrating the Holiday Season with this beautiful photo for a Christmas challenge! Use the colors or items in the photo to inspire your card!
This is our last challenge for 2018 as the design team takes the holidays off to enjoy the season!
Remember to use a stamp older than a year and you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Are you on Facebook? If you share our challenge on your Facebook page, we will happily share your post!
To be considered for a Top Pick and to receive comments - be sure to link your card below!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends December 14, 2018.
We are excited to welcome back Maja as our guest designer for this challenge! Maja (who goes by Ma-Mi) owns a sweet blog called Rilcek in Kljuncek. She made this lovely advent box for our challenge. Be sure to visit and leave her some love!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
Be sure to join us January 15, 2019 when our new year of challenges start!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB101. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the Linky Tools by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult
Hi, I'm a regular participant in your challenges,,, I just love a reason to use my older and well-loved stamps!!! I am also on the Design Team for Try Stampin' on Tuesday (https://trystampinontuesday.blogstpot.com) We have successfully teamed up with other blog challenges in the past and are looking for a partner to team up with for our upcoming January 21st challenge. We have a sketch that's pretty simple, and would enjoy linking to your blog and asking our participants to simultaneously use our sketch and whatever challenge you have planned for that week. Both our blogs would link to one another and encourage participation on BOTH blogs using the challenge elements from both.
If you are interested, please let me know. We are flexible on the sketch, so are willing to send a couple ideas to you for your consideration.
Thanks!!! -Donna Scholz
Posted by: Donna Scholz | December 10, 2018 at 07:45 PM