Challenge 100 | Celebration!!
November 20, 2018
Welcome to the first ever blog hop for the Retro Rubber Challenge! We are changing things up a bit to celebrate our 100th challenge!
Here’s the scoop…play along with our celebration themed tic tac toe challenge!
Then hop around to all of the design team blogs and leave a comment! Each team member is offering up some surprise retro (new but older than a year) goodies to one lucky person who leaves a comment on their blog. That means there will be seven winners!
As always, we will be listing the five top picks with the winning pick receiving a prize for this challenge only.
*You do not have to enter the challenge to win but you must leave a comment on the design team blogs in order to have a chance to win!
Here is the blog hop order:
Help us celebrate 100 challenges!!
Remember to use a stamp older than a year and you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Are you on Facebook? If you share our challenge on your Facebook page, we will happily share your post!
To be considered for a Top Pick and to receive comments - be sure to link your card below!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends November 30, 2018.
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB100. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the Linky Tools by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.
Dear wonderful Retro Rubber Challenge team,
First of all I would love to congratulate you on your 100 Challenges. What an amazing milestone! You have certainly created a very special challenge and upheld it for so many years now. I love the idea of working with our very old goodies as well. Sadly, in the past months I needed to focus so much on NEW stamps, since I work in design teams, which of course wnat examples with their new releases. But for this very special occasion I will try my best to participate again with one of my old stamps. .... I will look into my treasure boxes and see what I can find.
Hugs to all of you from stempelfrida
Posted by: stempelfrida | November 21, 2018 at 01:38 AM
Congrats on the centenary! I may only have found you recently but it really is a fun idea for a challenge and I hope to play along more in the coming year. I have houseguests so web time is limited but I hope to come a-hopping at the weekend!
Posted by: Angelnorth | November 23, 2018 at 02:40 AM
Congrats on 100 challenges, and here's to many more! Fabulous creations by the design team!
Posted by: Christine Dring | November 24, 2018 at 08:29 AM
Congratulations on reaching the 100th Challenge. I was hoping to get time to play but unfortunately time ran away. Fabulous array of creations from the Team.
Posted by: Ina Grehan | November 28, 2018 at 11:16 PM