We are deep into October which means fall harvest is about over in most places! But we are keeping it going with our challenge! Use the photo for your inspiration - use the colors, items or a harvest theme and you are good to go! Join us!
Remember to use a stamp older than a year and you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Are you on Facebook? If you share our challenge on your Facebook page, we will happily share your post!
To be considered for a Top Pick and to receive comments - be sure to link your card below!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends November 2, 2018.
We are sorry to announce that original Design Team Member Debbie Mageed is leaving us after this challenge. Her talent and creativity will be missed! Thank you Debbie! We wish you well!
We are excited to welcome back Maja as our guest designer for this challenge! Maja (who goes by Ma-Mi) owns a sweet blog called Rilcek in Kljuncek. It is filled with beautiful cards and plenty of inspiration to help you get the creative juices flowing! Be sure to visit and leave her some love!
PS...the sentiment translates to something similar to: Memories of the happy moments are the key to happiness. Beautiful!!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB98. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the Linky Tools by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.