Challenge 96 | Sketchy!
September 25, 2018
We are getting sketchy again! Claire Grantham created a fabulous sketch that leaves it wide open for your crafty interpretative minds! Join us and play along!
Remember to use a stamp older than a year and you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Are you on Facebook? If you share our challenge on your Facebook page, we will happily share your post!
To be considered for a Top Pick and to receive comments - be sure to link your card below!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends October 5, 2018.
We are excited to welcome Ina Grehan as our guest designer for this challenge! Ina's blog is called Little Bits of Craft and that is what you find there! Little gems of crafty goodness as she shows off her amazing skills with a variety of techniques and showstopping cards! Check Ina out and leave a bit of love for her!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB96. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the Linky Tools by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.
Because I have been so stupidly busy, I didn't see all your amazing DT cards in the usual spot. Thank you so much teamies for your beautiful interpretations of my sketch. I love you ladies. Clairexx
Posted by: Claire Grantham | September 25, 2018 at 12:07 PM
Thanks so much for the warm welcome as your Guest Designer. I have visitors till the end of the month and will get back to you all to comment as soon as I can.
Posted by: Ina Grehan | September 25, 2018 at 09:23 PM