It's time for an inspiration challenge! Use the colors or use the image - either way we want you to feel inspired to play along with us! Stretch your imagination and see what you can do with your old stamps!
Remember to use a stamp older than a year and you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Are you on Facebook? If you share our challenge on your Facebook page, we will happily share your post!
To be considered for a Top Pick and to receive comments - be sure to link your card below!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends April 20, 2018.
Our lovely Katy McGloin has stepped down from the design team as of the last challenge. Katy has been with RRCB since the beginning. Her inspiring cards, lovely comments and enthusiasm for this challenge will be missed. Katy - thank you for sharing your talent and time with us!!
We are excited to welcome Nicole Diedrichs as our guest designer for this challenge! Nicole has a delightful and awe inspiring blog called stempelfrida. She crafts in different styles and her cards are always beautiful! Just look at this stunner that Nicole created just for us!! Be sure to stop by stempelfrida and leave some love!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB84. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the InLinkz by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.