It was a lovely winter break but we are back with our first challenge of 2018! We are starting with a color challenge or lack of color if you will! We want you to use white on white with one neutral. Allowed neutrals are: black, grey, brown, navy blue, kraft, beige, champagne, silver or gold.
Remember to use a stamp older than a year and you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Are you on Facebook? If you share our challenge on your Facebook page, we will happily share your post!
To be considered for a Top Pick and to receive comments - be sure to link your card below!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends January 26, 2018.
We are excited to welcome Donna Ellis as our guest designer for this challenge! You can find Donna and her handiwork at her blog called Creative Smiles! Everything Donna creates is a little bit of art and done with a smile! Be sure to stop by and visit Donna!!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB78. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the InLinkz by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.