It's time for another lovely color challenge! We are celebrating the Holiday Season with this beautiful photo for a Christmas color challenge! Stretch your imagination and see what you can do with your old stamps! So be sure to give it a try and join us!!
This is our last challenge for 2017 as the design team takes the holidays off to enjoy the season!
We have made a change to our challenge rules – you have always had to use a stamp older than a year but now you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Are you on Facebook? If you share our challenge on your Facebook page, we will happily share your post!
To be considered for a Top Pick and to receive comments - be sure to link your card below!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends December 15, 2017.
We are excited to welcome Ellie Belle as our guest designer for this challenge! Ellie has a wonderful blog called Ellibelle's Creative Moments. Ellie creates beautiful intricate cards that are a keeper if you are lucky to receive one! Be sure to stop in and see her Creative Moments!!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
taking a break this challenge
Be sure to join us January 16, 2018 when our new year of challenges start!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB77. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the InLinkz by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.