We are late in the fall and we can squeeze in one last chance to use these beautiful fall colors! Use the image to draw the color inspiration! Stretch your imagination and see what you can do with your old stamps! So be sure to give it a try and join us!!
We have made a change to our challenge rules – you have always had to use a stamp older than a year but now you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Are you on Facebook? If you share our challenge on your Facebook page, we will happily share your post!
To be considered for a Top Pick and to receive comments - be sure to link your card below!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends November 17, 2017.
Before we get to our guest designer and design team inspiration, it is with great sadness that we say good bye to Christine Traversa with this challenge. Christine has been with RRCB since the beginning and so it is very hard for me to say good bye. Thank you Christine for all of your talent and input on this team. On behalf of the design team and myself, we wish you the best!
We are excited to welcome Christy Stanford as our guest designer for this challenge! Christy has been our guest several times and each time she amazes us with her talent! Be sure to visit her blog called Snapdragon Stamps. Go. Visit. Now!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB75. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the InLinkz by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.