Challenge 62 | Hello Spring!
May 09, 2017
It's May - which means it is time for some May Flowers! For this challenge just use flowers on your card! And use at least one stamp older than a year! Come join us!!
We have made a change to our challenge rules – you have always had to use a stamp older than a year but now you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Are you on Facebook? If you share our challenge on your Facebook page, we will happily share your post!
To be considered for a Top Pick and to receive comments - be sure to link your card below!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends May 19, 2017.
We are excited to welcome LeAnne Pugliese as our guest designer for this challenge! It's always a treat to showcase LeAnne and you must check out her blog called wee inklings! She will amaze you with her never ending talent!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB62. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the InLinkz by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.
Thank you for that lovely introduction! I always love playing here! The samples from the DT are a breath of spring air, just beautiful!
Posted by: LeAnne | May 09, 2017 at 05:09 AM
Beautiful cards from the DT for inspiration, thanks for the challenge!
Posted by: Emily Shroom | May 18, 2017 at 04:15 AM
Great ideas and cool designs. I love them all.
Posted by: Ben | June 29, 2017 at 02:48 AM