Challenge 57 | In Living Color!
February 28, 2017
Everything is beautiful in color! We have a color inspiration for you! Just use the colors in the photo, at least one stamp older than a year and join us!!
We have made a change to our challenge rules – you have always had to use a stamp older than a year but now you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Are you on Facebook? If you share our challenge on your Facebook page, we will happily share your post!
To be considered for a Top Pick and to receive comments - be sure to link your card below!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends March 10, 2017.
We are excited to welcome Lynne Jardine as our guest designer for this challenge! Lynne shares all of her crafty goodness at her blog called Ruby Dooby Doo Crafts! If you haven't taken a gander at Lynne's blog, then you are missing out! It is a festival of crafty delights!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
taking a break this challenge
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB57. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the InLinkz by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.