Challenge 56 | They Say It's Your Birthday!
February 14, 2017
Happy Birthday to you! We are looking for birthday themed cards for this challenge! Remember to use at least one stamp older than a year and join us!!
We have made a change to our challenge rules – you have always had to use a stamp older than a year but now you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Are you on Facebook? If you share our challenge on your Facebook page, we will happily share your post!
To be considered for a Top Pick and to receive comments - be sure to link your card below!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends February 24, 2017.
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB56. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the InLinkz by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.
Thank you for the ever so nice comments about my children's birthday card. I did not catch the requirement the stamp must be over a year old. I purchased it just last month. But I do ever so appreciate the nice comments! xx
Posted by: Ema Martinez | February 16, 2017 at 11:29 AM
Card 14 was made by my 8 YO daughter. I told her to just make a birthday card with any of the stamps in one of the bins (ALL AT LEAST 10 YO), and she could enter here! I'm so proud 😊
Posted by: Mimi | February 20, 2017 at 10:45 PM
My apologies, Debbie, thanks for your visit to my blog today, I have been back and added both the stamp set names and dates (JOFY14 - 2013/Film edges - 2014/Typography - 2016) to my post and so I hope my entry now qualifies
Posted by: Kathyk | February 23, 2017 at 09:07 AM