Challenge 54 | Let It Snow!
January 17, 2017
Welcome back! We are excited to get back to our challenges after a long winter's nap! First up - a theme - appropriate for this time of year! Let It Snow! Just add snow to your card, use at least one stamp older than a year and you are good to go! Be sure to join us!!
We have made a change to our challenge rules – you have always had to use a stamp older than a year but now you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Are you on Facebook? If you share our challenge on your Facebook page, we will happily share your post!
To be considered for a Top Pick and to receive comments - be sure to link your card below!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends January 27, 2017.
We are excited to welcome Patty Schultz as our guest designer for this challenge! Patty shares all of her crafty goodness at her blog called PJ's Projects! PJ creates beautiful clean, colorful and layered cards and shares her enthusiasm for card making with all of us! It's always a joy to pop in and see what she has done lately!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB54. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the InLinkz by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 other challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.
Forget these wonderful cards...I can't help but smile deep down inside seeing these sweet, fresh, adorable faces of the designers!!! Thanks ladies! :)
Posted by: Clelie | January 17, 2017 at 11:35 PM
Beautiful wintry design inspirations from the Team! Thank you!! My stamp comes from a set that is at least from 2012. The packaging says 2010. Seems like just yesterday!! Hugs, Darnell
Posted by: Darnell | January 18, 2017 at 10:50 PM