Challenge 50 | Fall Colors
October 25, 2016
It's fall and we thought it was time to be inspired by all of the beautiful fall foliage! Stretch your imagination and see what you can do with your old stamps! So be sure to give it a try and join us!!
We have made a change to our challenge rules – you have always had to use a stamp older than a year but now you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Are you on Facebook? If you share our challenge on your Facebook page, we will happily share your post!
To be considered for a Top Pick and to receive comments - be sure to link your card below!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends November 4, 2016.
We are excited to welcome Leslie Miller as our guest designer for this challenge! Be sure to visit Leslie's blog - Running With Scissors - to see the stunning cards she creates!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
It is with great sadness that we say goodbye to Ginger Pelfrey! We will miss her creativity and wish her all of the best!
I count myself lucky to have such a wonderful design team and I want to say thank you to all of them for all of their hard work!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB50. No backlinking. Link back to the blog using the InLinkz by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 other challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.