It's time for an embellishment challenge! Bust out that twine, ribbon or lace, add it to a card, then add your card to our challenge! Stretch your imagination and see what you can do with your old stamps! So be sure to give it a try and join us!!
We have made a change to our challenge rules – you have always had to use a stamp older than a year but now you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Are you on Facebook? If you share our challenge on your Facebook page, we will happily share your post!
To be considered for a Top Pick and to receive comments - be sure to link your card below!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends October 7, 2016.
We are excited to welcome Kevin as our guest designer for this challenge! Kevin shares all of his crafty goodness at his blog called McCrafty's Cards! Be prepared to be amazed and inspired by all of the cards that he showcases on his blog! Beautiful stuff!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB48. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the InLinkz by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 other challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.