Challenge 46 | Critter Time
August 30, 2016
Critters! We like them - I bet you do too! Just make a card with a critter and some old stamps and you are golden!! The definition of critters spurred quite the debate amongst the design team as to what a “critter” was. Ultimately we all agreed on any animal or bird. Which is basically anything non-human – right?
So be sure to give it a try and join us!!
We have made a change to our challenge rules – you have always had to use a stamp older than a year but now you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Are you on Facebook? If you share our challenge on your Facebook page, we will happily share your post!
To be considered for a Top Pick and to receive comments - be sure to link your card below!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends September 9, 2016.
We are excited to welcome Jan Clothier as our guest designer for this challenge! If you think this card is stunning, be sure to visit Jan's blog Scrapbooking Stuff and she what else she can do!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB46. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the InLinkz by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 other challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.
Super cute and adorable critters from the DT...a fun challenge!
Posted by: Diane Hover | August 30, 2016 at 03:09 PM
What great samples....a terrific challenge idea!
Posted by: LeAnne | September 01, 2016 at 03:51 AM
What cute critters on the DT creations!
Posted by: Theresa P | September 02, 2016 at 05:11 AM
Super cute samples from the design team. Think I am going to have some fun with this challenge.
Posted by: Michael | September 02, 2016 at 05:55 AM
what a great theme and of course the DT have *ROCKED* critter time!!! :)
Posted by: lauren bergold | September 03, 2016 at 05:25 AM
Thank you for the fun challenge! Love inking up my rubber stamps!
Posted by: CG | September 04, 2016 at 06:56 AM
I love the hipster potamus! Looks really cute!
Posted by: Ulo | September 09, 2016 at 03:26 PM