We have a fun color challenge for you! The lime green and aqua blue should inspire you to create any number of cards! Be sure to play along with us!
We have made a change to our challenge rules – you have always had to use a stamp older than a year but now you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Are you on Facebook? If you share our challenge on your Facebook page, we will happily share your post!
To be considered for a Top Pick and to receive comments - be sure to link your card below!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends August 12, 2016.
We are excited to welcome Jane Willis as our guest designer for this challenge! This lovely card that Jane created is just the tip of the iceberg of her creativity! Be sure to visit Jane at her blog - Onions and Paper!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB44. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the InLinkz by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 other challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.