Challenge 43 | Summertime!
July 19, 2016
Hello Summer! We are having a summer themed anything goes! Is there a certain place, activity, food, music or something else that reminds you of summer? Then feature it on a card and join us in a celebration of summer!!
We have made a change to our challenge rules – you have always had to use a stamp older than a year but now you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends July 29, 2016.
We are excited to welcome Martina Bartušková as our guest designer for this challenge! Martina created this fun summer adventure card! Check out that adorable image! Accented with such beautiful paper, embossing, and faux stitches! Visit Martina at her Margotkab blog where you can see all of her talents!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB43. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the InLinkz by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 other challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.
What an awesome theme! I love it!
Posted by: LeAnne | July 20, 2016 at 04:42 AM
Message for Katy. The stamp I used is 2013 Penny Black 4309L Singers Muse. Do not know if it is retired or not but this might help you find it somewhere. Zoe
Posted by: Zoe Sanderson | July 24, 2016 at 10:07 AM
what a fun theme & such a fab selection of dt inspo!!!
Posted by: lauren bergold | July 28, 2016 at 07:06 AM
Wow! These are very cute! :) I'll be watching out for more entries. ;)
Posted by: William | July 28, 2016 at 09:37 PM