Challenge 42 | Brads and Eyelets
July 05, 2016
Hey Brad! We want you! Or your best friend the eyelet! Who doesn't love these embellies? We all do but nobody seems to use them anymore so we are bringing back the brads and eyelets for a two week run! Be sure to join us!
We have made a change to our challenge rules – you have always had to use a stamp older than a year but now you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends July 15, 2016.
We are excited to welcome the super talented Julie Gearinger as our guest designer for this challenge! Be sure to visit Julie's blog - Stamping with Julie Gearinger to see all the delights that she makes over there! Welcome Julie!!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB42. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the InLinkz by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 other challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.
Thanks for a chance to use some brads! Great DT cards!
Posted by: Theresa P | July 07, 2016 at 04:22 AM
Just got turned on to you gals through the SOS DT (Thanks Maria... and Lauren... and Stephanie...). Just like SOS, I love to use what I have-- I am a craft-hoarder, but feel so satisfied using the old stuff I love! Bookmarked your page, and look forward to playing in the near future! Cheers! (Cute blog page, also! Love the kid-images :))
Posted by: Mimi | July 09, 2016 at 08:55 AM