It's time for a sketch challenge! A fun sketch that should give you lots of great ideas! Use any shapes, just be sure we can see the sketch in your card!
We have made a change to our challenge rules – you have always had to use a stamp older than a year but now you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
***Have you been wanting to sign up for email alerts when Retro Rubber has a new challenge? Now you can! Look under "Follow Us" and sign up with FeedBlitz. It's quick and easy!***
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends June 17, 2016.
We are excited to welcome Lynne Jardine at Ruby Dooby Doo Crafts as our guest designer for this challenge! Get a load of that sassy image! Lynne is uber creative and offers a ton of inspiration on her blog! Be sure to visit Ruby Dooby Doo Crafts to check it out! Besides who could resist with a blog name like that?
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB40. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the InLinkz by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 other challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.