Challenge 39 | May Flowers
May 24, 2016
April showers bring May flowers - so of course we followed up our April showers challenge with May flowers! Make your card bloom!
We have made a change to our challenge rules – you have always had to use a stamp older than a year but now you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends June 3, 2016.
We are excited to welcome Leslie Miller as our guest designer for this challenge! Leslie is super creative and offers up her lovely cards at her Running with Scissors blog! So be sure to stop by and see what Leslie is up to!!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB39. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the InLinkz by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 other challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.
Gorgeous samples with these oldie but goodies! <3
Posted by: Autumn | May 26, 2016 at 07:56 AM
Back with a 2nd entry. My roses are in bloom so reminded me of some old rose stamps.
Thanks for the inspiration and chance to use old stamps.
Posted by: Theresa P | June 02, 2016 at 01:36 PM