It's raining! But only on your cards! This challenge is all about water! It is April after all - so we are celebrating April Showers! Just use a stamped water themed image(s) or watercoloring on your card and you are good to go! Be sure to join us!
We have made a change to our challenge rules – you have always had to use a stamp older than a year but now you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends April 22, 2016.
We are excited to welcome Joyce M as our guest designer for this challenge! Be sure to visit Joyce's blog - Cards By The Sea - and see all of the delicious craftiness that she has going on over there!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB36. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the InLinkz by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 other challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.