It's time for any crafter's favorite challenge - anything goes! This one is easy peasy to play along with so make sure you do!
We have made a change to our challenge rules – you have always had to use a stamp older than a year but now you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends April 8, 2016.
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
Taking a break this challenge.
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB35. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the InLinkz by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 other challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.