Challenge 35 | Anything Goes
March 29, 2016
It's time for any crafter's favorite challenge - anything goes! This one is easy peasy to play along with so make sure you do!
We have made a change to our challenge rules – you have always had to use a stamp older than a year but now you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends April 8, 2016.
We are excited to welcome Michael Trent as our guest designer for this challenge! Be sure to visit Michael at "The World of Michael Trent" and enjoy his talent!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
Taking a break this challenge.
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB35. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the InLinkz by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 other challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.
Great cards by the DT.
Posted by: Theresa P | March 29, 2016 at 06:14 AM
Dear lovely Retro Rubber team, I finally got the chance to join your challenge again! Thank you for your wonderful inspirations. Happy regards from stempelfrida
Posted by: stempelfrida | April 05, 2016 at 01:37 AM
I just found this challenge and am thrilled because I mostly use Retro Rubber! LOL! They don't make 'em like they used to... Thanks so much for the DT inspiration and linky! <3
Posted by: Autumn | April 05, 2016 at 07:06 AM
I am so sorry that my card at 34 is linked with more than 10 challenges - I confess that I hadn't read properly and should have done. Please delete my card. xx
Posted by: Hazel | April 10, 2016 at 02:12 AM