It's time for a theme challenge - and this one is all about winter! Make a card that has winter themes or outdoor activities!
We have made a change to our challenge rules – you have always had to use a stamp older than a year but now you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love! Please remember to limit your entry to 10 challenges.
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends February 26, 2016.
We are excited to welcome Judy McKay as our guest designer for this challenge! We LOVE this card! Who wouldn't want a snowman band in their front yard!! Be sure to visit her blog - In Search of My Creative Side to see what amazing cards she makes and to leave her some love!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB32. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the InLinkz by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 other challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.