We are getting into the spirit of Valentine's Day! So a color challenge is in order! Just use red, white and pink on your cards! Be sure to play along with us!
We have made a change to our challenge rules – you have always had to use a stamp older than a year but now you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love!
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends February 12, 2016.
Let me introduce our two new design team members!
Hi---I'm Donna; I am a wife, mother and mema. My husband is an amazing husband, father, and papa who is dedicated to his family and supports me in all of my endeavors. I have a son, a daughter and three beautiful grandchildren, who are the loves of my life.
My travels have been vast as I was fortunate to live abroad and in multiple states around the country. The most interesting thing about traveling is seeing all the beauty that surrounds the World which has shaped my life and eye for creativity.
Moving forward, I love Scrapbooking--traditional and digital. I love, love, love making cards, altered art, and photography. I always strive to integrate my joys that I captured or created in my designs to share with others through blogging. I just wish there were more hours in the day.
My name is Maria Rodriguez, I'm originally from Mexico City, I live in Crown Point, IN now. I'm a wife of almost 43 years, a mom to two fabulous daughters, a grandma of 5 amazing grandchildren, a card maker and, last but definitely not least, a Triathlete and 3 time IronMan. I've always loved working with my hands and, thanks to my sweet maternal grandma, learned how to cook, knit and crochet. I've been a competitive... swimmer since age 15, love the water and started racing in Triathlons in 2003.
I became interested in card making about 10 years ago when I saw some handmade cards at a craft fair. The lady at the booth told me she made them with Stampin Up! products so I went and found Mary Fish, who later became my demonstrator. I started my blog on December of 2014 and it's been a fantastic experience for me. I love this craft because it allows me to tap into my creative side, challenges me to learn new techniques and styles and has helped me make the best of friends along the way.
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB31. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the InLinkz by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 other challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.