Welcome to a new year of challenges everyone! The blog, challenge images, and winner's badge have all been updated to celebrate the start of 2016!
So let's get to it!! We are starting the New Year off with a sketch! So be sure to play along with us!
We have made a change to our challenge rules – you have always had to use a stamp older than a year but now you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. After all – we want to give these old stamps some love! We are also requesting that you link to no more than 10 other challenges.
Be sure to play along with us! This challenge ends January 29, 2016.
We are excited to welcome Maria R as our guest designer for this challenge! Maria never disappoints with her beautiful cards! Be sure to visit her blog HERE!
Enjoy the inspiration of the design team!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB30. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the InLinkz by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 other challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.